I’m implementing a new blogging feature today I call the Thumbuki 13. Quite simply, I list the headlines of the last 13 posts. And why call it the Thumbuki Thirteen? Because it rolls off the tongue better than Thumbuki Seventeen or Thumbuki Eight. And Thumbuki Thirty is just to many damn posts for a summary.
Today, I’m doing this twice, to reflect all the new blogs I’ve posted since resuming operations on December 27th. Here’s the list in chronological order, oldest to newest:
- Nine Inch Nails Decoder Ring
- Empire Noir
- Csound Journal Issue 7
- one record
- Safe Don’t Crack
- cSounds.com Gets a Face Lift
- Iowa Caucus Tomorrow, Please Go Stand By the Stairs.
- The Infamous mcseq
- Check out my new Bass
- One drumulator, One Tenori-on, one Four voice
- Barack Obama and Tolerance Fatigue
The internet has given us our voice back. This vlog, whether or not you agree with the message, is a wonderful real world example.